As the audience observes these and even more real world displays that pay tribute to the dragon, their continued excitement will bring glimpses of the elusive beast. Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime family event when The Greatest Show On Earth brings the world together… to bring your family together!
This is the third year in a row that we’ve been to the circus. And I’m still shocked and amazed every time! I took 555 photos in the short time that we were there! This years show was probably one of my favorites! There were lots of new acts that I had never seen before.
Natalie, my 3 year old, was incredibly excited this year! She’s finally at an age where she can sit still for more than five minutes! She went into a zone as soon as the show started! The show ended way past her bedtime so she got fidgety towards the end but I was impressed that she sat still like such a big girl and it was hilarious watching her dance!
The elephants and tigers are always a favorite but there were also some surprising motorcycle stunts that were right over the crowd! The All Access Pre-Show is a MUST! You get to meet the performers and animals up close, take pictures, get autographs, and many more fun activities. It’s different everytime we go!
Philips Arena, February 13-18, 2013
- Wednesday, February 13 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 14 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, February 15 at 10:30 a.m., and 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 16 at 11:00 a.m., 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, February 17 at 11:00 a.m., 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Monday, February 18 at 11:00 a.m., and 3:00 p.m.
The Arena at Gwinnett Center, February 21-March 3, 2013
- Thursday, February 21 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, February 22 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 23 at 11:00 a.m., 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, February 24 at 11:00 a.m., 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 26 at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 27 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 28 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 1 at 10:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 2 at 11:00 a.m., 3:00 p.m., and 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, March 3 at 1:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Circus Celebrity (weekend) $130.00
- Circus Celebrity (weekday) $100.00
- Front Row (weekend) $90.00
- Front Row (weekday) $75.00
- VIP (weekend) $60.00
- VIP (weekday) $45.00
- Club Seats $35.00
- 5th $28.00
- 6th $22.00
- 7th $14.00
*SAVE* 20% on tickets here! All seats are reserved, and tickets are available at the Philips Arena and The Arena at Gwinnett Center Box Office or via phone by calling Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000. Don’t miss the All Access Pre-show (FREE to all ticket holders) an hour before show time! For more information, visit www.Ringling.com or Like them on Facebook!